By joining the BSEM as a Full Member or Associate you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted attendance at Conferences and Scientific Meetings, with incomparable CPD in this field of healthcare at a fraction of the cost of similar training available elsewhere in the world.
- Access to our Online Foundation Course BSEM Foundation Course
- Access to our Practical Training Days, currently held bi-annually in a central London location
- Access to our Supervision groups and guidance on sitting-in-facilities with other established BSEM members (for more information please see here)
- BSEM offers a variety of services to members regarding the practical aspects of how to set up private practice in Ecological Medicine or help with questions regarding appraisal and revalidation in private practice.
Full and Scientific Members are further able to:
- Access the members section of the BSEM website to share audit and actively take part in research and publications (subject to completion of the members section). We are very sorry, but the members only section is currently under review and we hope to relaunch in June this year.
- Participate and vote in AGMs and determine the path of the society and the future of Ecological Medicine here in the UK.
Spotlight on the Gut
BSEM Training Day More
18 May 2018 09:30 to 17:00
Hallam Conference Centre, London
All 'full members' joining as a new member in 2018 will receive a free copy of our textbook Environmental Medicine in Clinical Practice which retails for £28.
For oversea 'full members' a postage fee may be applied